It’s official, it is 2016!! Pop the confetti, and ‘clink’ to a few glasses of something bubbly with celebratory cheer!
As we reflect on 2015 and begin the new adventures of 2016, we can not help but think about the upcoming colors and trends for the spring! According to Pantone, “the colors this season transport us to a happier, sunnier place where we feel free to express a wittier versions of our real selves” and let’s just say that we can’t contain our excitement!
Bringing the calmer, pastel tones into your big day will provide a soothing, fun environment that is stress free and overall AMAZING! This year Pantone came out with TWO, yes two, colors for Spring 2016; they are Rose Quartz and Serenity (blue). The real question is how these colors can be paired together to make your perfect day sparkle and shine? We are ready to give you a few ideas and fun ways to incorporate them into your overall feel and theme of your wedding:
- You can use these colors separately or even together to enhance the overall look of your wedding, by bringing the warmer embracing rose tones with the cooler tranquil blues!
- Use them in your bridesmaid’s dresses, the boutonnieres, the flower arrangements and cake to name a few. Imagine that picture perfect moment, laughing with all your stunning bridesmaids in their Rose Quartz dresses as you take pictures at your perfect venue.
- You can pair those bridesmaids dresses with a beautiful bouquet of white roses, rose quartz peonies and beautiful greenery with a serenity colored bouquet wrap that matches the groom and groomsmen’s boutonnieres.
- You can incorporate the colors into your save the date, invitations, and any other stationery used during the wedding. You can even find a wedding dress that has a touch of rose coloring to add a little spunk to your wedding day style!
- If you prefer colors used in small doses, you can use rose quartz and serenity as your detail colors.
- Wooden details and beautiful greenery mix perfectly with rose quartz and serenity to bring a rustic feel to your wedding.
- Rose Quartz and Serenity China can be used for the place setting to give a vintage feel!
- Use Rose colored uplighting mixed with crystals and chandeliers to bring in a touch of glitz and glam to your special day.
- Mix Rose Quartz or Serenity with other colors to bring in a fun, unique feel to your wedding. Add confetti cannons filled with pastel colors, because nothing is as fun as walking through bursting confetti after saying I do!
2016 is going to be filled with lots of love, special touches with amazing pastel colors and we cannot wait to help you find your perfect balance between the two. We are ringing in the new year with some fabulous new trends and we couldn’t be more excited for the events we have planned for 2016! Don’t forget to check out our Pinterest page for more ideas on how to tie in the new Pantone colors to your special day!
Make today awesome!
Hugs and cheers,
White Lace Events & Design
Team Member and Celebrator
Video and Photo Credits: